INTIMATIONS for WEEK BEGINNING 2nd FEBRUARY 2020
Sunday 2nd February 2020
- Tea and coffee after the service in the large hall – all welcome.
- Our prayer course continues from 4 – 6 pm – all are welcome to come and join in the discussion.
Monday 3rd February 2020
- Monday Lunch Club and get-together. Come and join us at one o’clock for some soup, then stay afterwards for the Monday Club at 2 o’clock – Bite & Blether. On Monday 10th we will be having a tea dance.
- Men’s Fellowship at 7.30 in the side sanctuary. Topic: More of the Same, Rhona Hughes.
Tuesday 4th February 2020
- Coffee Break Group in the Godly play space from 10 – 11.30 am. This is an informal café space with hot drinks and home baking for parents, grandparents or carers of babies up to 18 months old.
- Guild at 7.30 – History of Passports, Robert Wilson.
Wednesday 5th February 2020
- Coffee, Cake and Colouring-in 7.30 – 9pm, Godly Play Room.
Friday 7th February 2020
- Crafty Bees 10 am – 12 noon. Share your crafting skills and learn new ones.
- Community Café 12 – 1.30 pm. Enjoy a bowl of soup, home baking and a blether.
Sunday 9th February 2020
- Pram & Praise 10 – 10.30 in the Godly Place space.
- Sunday School 10 – 11 am in the small hall.
- Morning service in the church at 11 am, tea and coffee to follow. Baptism of Darcy Calikes, daughter of Evonne and Paul Calikes.
Cards and rotas for the March Communion are now in the elders’ pigeon holes.
The Social Committee has organized another of our popular Curry Quiz Night. This will take place in the large hall on Saturday 22nd February at 7.30. Tickets priced £8 can be obtained from Social Committee members, or you can pay at the door. Bring Your Own Bottle.
The church magazine and Life and Work are now available for uplift. Distributors should note that there have been some changes to the districts.