Sunday 9th February 2020
- Baptism of Darcy Calikes, daughter of Evonne and Paul Calikes.
- Tea and coffee after the service in the large hall – all welcome.
- Our prayer course continues from 4 – 6 pm – all are welcome to come and join in the discussion.
Monday 10th February 2020
- Monday Club tea dance 2 – 3.30. We will NOT be serving soup tomorrow.
- Men’s Fellowship at 7.30 in the side sanctuary. Topic: The Chartist Movement, Jim Keenan.
Tuesday 11th February 2020
- Coffee Break Group in the Godly play space from 10 – 11.30 am. This is an informal café space with hot drinks and home baking for parents, grandparents or carers of babies up to 18 months old.
- Guild at 7.30 – Guest Night – Gaelic Wauking Songs, Frances Dunlop and Friends.
Friday 14th February 2020
- Bible Blether 10.30 – 11.45 in the Godly Play Room
- Community Café 12 – 1.30 pm. Enjoy a bowl of soup, home baking and a blether.
Sunday 16th February 2020
- Pram & Praise 10 – 10.30 in the Godly Place space.
- Sunday School 10 – 11 am in the small hall.
- Morning service in the church at 11 am, tea and coffee to follow. Baptism of Sam Faulds, son of Carol and Chris Faulds.
Cards and rotas for the March Communion are now in the elders’ pigeon holes.
The Social Committee has organized another of our popular Curry Quiz Nights. This will take place in the large hall on Saturday 22nd February at 7.30. Tickets priced £8 can be obtained from Social Committee members, or you can pay at the door. Bring Your Own Bottle.
We are sad to announce the death of Mr. Douglas Clow, 11 Springfield Gardens His funeral will take place on Thursday 13th February, 3.30, at South Lanarkshire Crematorium. Our thoughts are with the family at this sad time.